Customer Service Executive
Purpose Of The Role:
To assist the Team Leader Customer Service, and the company in ensuring that all administration tasks are carried out accurately and efficiently in order to meet the aims and objectives of the organisation.
Key Responsibilities And Accountabilities:
- Customer Support
- Ensure that all quotes are raised to customers in accordance with the TAT targets Ensure that all quote approvals are processed
- Ensure (weekly) status reports are raised in accordance with the customer’s requirements.
- Ensure that all incoming customer queries are dealt with in a professional manner. Answer the phone in the office
- Sales Order Processing
- Create sales orders on the system
- Coordinate with logistics that sales orders are prepared and shipped
- Actively promote exchanges with customers where possible Invoice sales orders on the system
- Job Related Purchasing
- Find suppliers for job-related purchase needs
- Create purchase orders for job-related purchase needs Chase suppliers on delivery of purchase orders
- Pro-actively communicate to customers about part delays
- Other responsibilities
- Assist with other administration tasks as required
Generic Competencies Required:
Each staff member at Avia is evaluated based on several key competencies. The competencies required are listed below:
- General standards & reliability Positivity and respect
- Knowledge/competency of the role Communication
- Organisation & efficiency Accuracy & attention to detail Flexibility & adaptability
- Integrity & commitment
Profile Of The Candidate:
- 0-2 years of experience working in a similar role – Essential
- At minimum MBO level, preferably HBO level – Desirable
- Experience with Microsoft office – Desirable
- Experience with integrated ERP systems – Desirable
- Excellent attention to detail – Essential
- Strong communication skills – Essential
- Ability to write & speak in the English language – Essential
- Prepared to learn new skills and work on own initiative – Desirable
About The Organization/Group:
Hugen Maintenance for Aircraft (Hugen) is part of the “SK AeroSafety Group”. The SK AeroSafety group, is a group of companies that specialises in the repair and overhaul of aircraft safety components. Hugen consist of around 25 employees and has an annual turnover of around EUR 5.0m. Hugen Maintenance for Aircraft BV services customers worldwide and has an autonomous growth of around 5-10% each year in the past 5 years.
SK AeroSafety’s Vision Is:
To become the market leading group of companies that specialise in the repair of aircraft safety components for the commercial aviation aftermarket.
SK AeroSafety’s Mission Is:
To provide the best support possible for our customers in the Aviation industry. Guided by our five core values we strive for excellence and sustainable growth through superior customer service, quality and commitment.
SK AeroSafety’s Core Values:
Respect, Integrity, Positivity, Reliability, Efficiency.
Hugen’s Core Values:
Positivity, One Team, Growth, Reliability, Pride
It is any employee’s task to uphold these core values at any time.